ATC Williams was privileged to attend Expomin alongside an Australian Delegation organised by the Trade & Investment department of the Victorian Government. It was an, interesting, well organised and successful event.
Natalia Gorrono, Senior Trade and Investment Director in Latin America for the Victorian Government, provided support and well targeted business networking opportunities.
Julio Echevarría Sánchez, former General Manager of Projects at CODELCO, and currently our local representative, met with many key members of the local mining community.
• José Miguel Berguno, VP, People and Performance, SQM, who spoke about their projects in Chile, Argentina and Australia
• Hiroki Muto, Senior Contract Manager, Strategic Supply Management, Sierra Gorda SCM
• José Miguel Ortiz, General Manager, Metalurgia Innova Spa
• Alberto Rojas, Superintendent of Operations, Minera Zaldivar, Antofagasta,
• Oscar Castaneda, Director of Technology and Stategy, Codelco
The contacts resulted in inquiries which we are currently addressing with our local partner SHIMIN a reputable local consulting company with great experience in tailings engineering and the mining industry.