ATC Williams is pleased to announce that we can now provide on the ground support for your project, wherever it is located around the globe. We are now working in partnership with Mecater and Shimin, based in North Africa and the Americas respectively, enabling us to provide immediate and direct support to our clients at the source.
Instead of flying across the globe from Australia, a partner engineer can now provide on the ground help at the site within a matter of hours, whilst still liaising with and calling upon expertise from Australia.
ATC Williams is a tailings and water management consulting specialist, with close to 40 years’ experience. We have provided engineering services for more than 500 Tailings storage projects globally, and with the support and complementary skills of Mecater and Shimin, we are now more equipped than ever to provide our clients with the highest quality of service.
Together we endeavour to provide fast, holistic and cost-effective tailings and water management solutions through our combined expertise in the following areas:
- Inception to closure solutions for all types of tailings and mine waste storage facilities
- Water management and water resource conservation
- Tailings transportation and slurry systems
- Embankment/dam engineering
- Geotechnical engineering for mining infrastructure (plant facilities, roads and open cut mine pits)