To all our clients, associates and colleagues,
At ATC Williams, we are acutely aware of the current and growing concerns around COVID19. We are particularly aware of our responsibility, as part of the wider Australian community, to do our part in reducing the spread of the virus, with protection of the more vulnerable amongst us being a priority.
We have implemented a range of measures, outlined below, which work towards achieving these important outcomes, whilst also ensuring continuity of our business to meet the needs of our clients.
- Each of our offices currently remain open. All of our staff are well equipped though to work from home offices, and we will take this action in the future as deemed necessary.
- Our policy is to hold all our external meetings via video-conference, with effective conferencing facilities available in all our offices for this purpose. We will therefore be limiting visitors to our offices.
- We will continue to undertake site works as required by our projects, in full consultation with our clients. This will include domestic airline travel where required.
- All non-essential travel, particularly where domestic flights are required, has ceased.
- All our staff on overseas postings have returned home, with no further international travel permitted until further notice.
Please be assured that, despite these restrictions, our staff and our business as a whole remains committed to our clients’ needs.
Our best wishes to you all and your families at this challenging time.
CEO ATC Williams Pty Ltd